So They Say
"I had to pull everyone together and explain the realities of life....Instead of a timely, nicely organized wind-down, I had everyone looking for jobs that same day. Devastating." -- Jeffrey A. Randazzo, on the day the employees at his first company discovered he was about to declare bankruptcy
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas