"Room Service, Get Me A Muppets Video"
When Tom Johnson of Tucson travels on business, he cares as much about a hotel's water slide as about its wake-up service. Along with his briefcase, the Tucson Electric Power exec often brings his wife and two children. And few things can dampen a mood quicker than being trapped in a room with a bored four-year-old and preteen. "I try to say, `Hey, use your imagination,' but they have no idea what to do," says Johnson. So, he says, "when I make reservations, I now check what they have for kids."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy