Lessons From A Survivor
Let's say, just for a moment, that you face complete financial ruin. Everything you've worked for is on the line, even the house and nest egg you've tucked away when times were good. The stakes are no less dire for your workers, who depend on you for their living. So do you cut your losses and move on? Or do you risk all you've got left on a last, desperate attempt to save the company and its people?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing