It's Bigger Than Bananas
For some reason, the word "banana" sounds funny: Woody Allen named one of his movies Bananas. But going bananas over the trade in bananas, as the U.S. and the European Union are doing, is a serious matter. The global economy is in a fragile state, protectionist fires are burning in Congress, and the last thing anyone needs is a trade war.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap