Cyberspace: Who Will Make The Rules?
In early February, thousands of investors were left in the cold when E*Trade Group Inc.'s online-trading system crashed on three successive days. Around the same time, questions were raised about online auction house eBay Inc. when consumers claimed they were receiving goods that didn't live up to their advertising. And over the Christmas holidays, many of the 2.1 million households that went cybershopping for the first time ran into glitches ranging from busy signals to misplaced orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy