Cool Conduits To Hot Net ActionBy
When it comes to playing the heady Internet game, money manager Robert Lyon steers clear of the high-flying, volatile favorites. He thinks the smart way to go is to buy into some of the major equipment makers that keep the Net engine going. His top picks: Northern Telecom (NT), a leading supplier of telecom gear, and Motorola (MOT), a leader in cellular phone systems, semiconductors, and wireless and electronic products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States