An Unbalanced Global Economy
For many months now, the red-hot U.S. economy has surprised both foreign observers and the American economics profession itself--growing more rapidly than even the most optimistic forecasters thought possible and providing vital support to an ailing global economy in the process. Meanwhile, economies overseas have repeatedly failed to match downwardly revised projections of groups like the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis