Will Motorola Speak To Net Speak?By
For a small company, NetSpeak (NSPK) hobnobs with some telecom biggies, including Motorola, which has accumulated a 32% stake. NetSpeak's claim to fame, says Robert Goldman of New York investment firm Josephthal, is its call-agent technology, which has been integrated in Motorola's wireless and wire-line technology. One NetSpeak product lets customers talk to a live service agent while they are online.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap