Too Much Air In The Dow?
Investors may have good reason to fret about the stock market's sky-high levels. The Dow Jones industrial average is trading at near-record levels when compared with the "intrinsic value" of the 30 stocks that make up the index, according to a forthcoming study by economists at Cornell University.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself