The Man Who Saved Ferrari
Luca Cordero di Montezemolo wasn't pleased when a popular Italian women's magazine ranked him as one of its top 10 examples of "ideal masculine beauty." Trailing slightly behind Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in a poll of 1,000 Italian women, the 51-year-old chairman and CEO of auto maker Ferrari immediately complained to the magazine's editors. "I am a manager, not a movie star," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline