How Real Is That E Broker?
For most of its 39 years, ever since founder Martin H. Meyerson gave up selling cars in favor of stocks, M.H. Meyerson & Co. has been known as a small, family-run brokerage with few retail clients but a large, profitable over-the-counter trading desk. But that all changed when--in a Cinderella-like makeover--Meyerson was transformed from a little-known New Jersey broker into--voila--a hot Net stock!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing