Donating Your Car? Don't Be DupedMarcia Vickers
The ads are everywhere, encouraging you to "Donate Your Car....Get a Tax Break!" And they're doing their job: In large urban areas, such as New York and Los Angeles, some 10,000 cars are given away to charity and resold each year, says the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) in Arlington, Va.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy