This Diskmaker Is Really SpinningBy
In mid-October, Image Entertainment (DISK) was languishing at 3 a share. But by early December, the stock had doubled to 6. It doubled again a month later. What's behind the surge? The largest distributor of laser disks, Image has become the top independent licensee and marketer of digital videodisks (DVDs). What's more, the company is now a major source of DVDs for some Net retailers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up