Switzerland: A Dip In Exports Hobbles The Recovery
When world business leaders gathered in Davos to study the sorry state of regional economies, they did not have to look far to see the effects of weakness. Switzerland struggled throughout most of the 1990s. And now, just as its recovery finished a second year of small gains, a growing trade imbalance threatens the outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up