Let The Dollar Go Its Own Way
Here's a scenario for you. If the new euro drops 15% in value against the dollar and the yen rises 10%, all three currencies could easily reach parity. Currencies often move more than that in a single year. True, the yen will have to drop two zeros, but the success of the euro is putting pressure on Japan to do that anyway. So if euro=dollar=yen, what then?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing