Insured For Y2 K? Don't Count On It
Linda Ferro, chief financial officer at Banner Service Corp., a family-run precision grinding company in Carroll Stream, Ill., is worried. Like thousands of other execs, Ferro has just learned that her company's existing business insurance won't cover anything that happens to Banner--or its customers--if the company's computers get fouled up by the Year 2000 computer bug.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing