Vw New Beetle
After a 20-year absence from the U.S., Volkswagen reintroduced the Bug, reinterpreted to blend nostalgia with the hectic here-and-now. The $16,425 Beetle retains its cute bubble shape--but now has a heater that actually works. (800) DRIVE VW
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History