Cognac Hits The Singles SceneEdward C. Baig
Who could fault the producers of cognac for feeling left behind as single-malt scotch whiskeys grew in popularity? So the French distillers joined the trend. As a cognac fan who also appreciates single-malt scotches, I was eager to sip the latest batch of cognacs from a single distillery or district. The ones I tried were quite tasty, and some of the higher-priced bottles were on a par with the best traditional brands I've sampled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas