Before There Was Microsoft
Not yet the mogul you'd like to be? Try Railroad Tycoon II, a computer game that recreates the great Robber Baron era with stunning 3-D graphics, historical video clips, and an apt score of blues tunes. Players compete against such real-world monopolists as Jay Gould and Cecil Rhodes, starting any time after 1804 in one of several countries. There's more to it than just laying track: You've got to watch the stock market, too. It's $50 from PopTop Software Inc. (877 GOD-GAME).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History