What Social Security Crisis?
There are two simple truths about the Social Security crisis. A modest, long-term problem is being hyped into an impending catastrophe. And battle lines drawn in Washington over Social Security have less to do with pragmatic solutions than with liberal-conservative wars dating back to the Roosevelt Administration. These are being played out against the backdrop of the next Presidential election. Both Democrats and Republicans are demagoguing. It's time for some clarity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed