These Stock Car Stocks Are Zipping AlongLawrence Strauss
Investors, start your engines. While most sports stocks have been laggards lately, one group--auto racing issues--has been going strong. "The economics of the motor-sports industry are very, very attractive," says Scott Barry, an analyst who follows NASCAR track operators for Raymond James & Associates in St. Petersburg, Fla. "You've got surging demand."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?