In Net Advertising, The Customer Is Still King
What is so fascinating about online marketing is not how the old rules don't apply, but rather how they are not applied even when they are appropriate ("Branding on the Net," Marketing, Nov. 9). Somewhere in the mad rush to advance the technology that drives the Internet, almost the entire industry has made the determination that the audience must be made to fit the technological model, when it should be the other way around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's