Commentary: Bugs Bunny Vs. The TaxpayerWilliam Echikson
Every Sunday evening, 7 million French people tune in to the heroics of Dr. Mark Greene and his fellow emergency-room doctors aNd nurses. It's not surprising that Hollywood's ER is also pOpular across the Atlantic. But the broadcaster is none other than state-run France Television, a station funded by taxpayers' francs to promote the public good with educational and cultural programming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock