You've Come A Short Way, Baby
At first glance, there's welcome news here. Women now account for 11.2% of officers at large corporations, up from 10.6% last year and 8.7% in 1995. More than half of the 500 companies assessed by Catalyst, the not-for-profit research organization, have more than one female officer, and a few big employers are approaching gender parity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- You Can Trade Bitcoin Futures. But Should You?