The New Alchemy At Ici
Charles Miller Smith doesn't come across as a gambler. Tall and silver-haired, he pads around the art deco London headquarters of Imperial Chemical Industries PLC in a cardigan sweater, decorously serving coffee. Yet the soft-spoken Miller Smith is taking huge risks in an effort to save the flagship British company from obsolescence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’