Projectors For The Laptop SetBy
Creating a slick presentation on a computer is easy, but taking it on the road has long been a nasty adventure. You can convert your slides to 35mm transparencies. But that requires waiting several days for processing, costs a fortune, and forecloses any last-minute changes. You can print the slides out on transparencies for an overhead projector, but that means standing at the projector shuffling pages. Showing the presentation on your laptop's screen works only if your audience consists of just two or three viewers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day