Judging B Schools: Some Hidden Criteria
As someone with the dual perspective of a recent MBA graduate and current role as a student recruiter for a leading British business school, I read "The Best B-Schools," (Special Report, Oct. 19) with great interest. However, I noticed the omission of reference to overseas business schools as an attractive option for students who want a global view of today's business environment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders