Smaller Fry May Make The Market Sizzle
It's beeN three weeks since Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan graced the stock market with his second rate cut, and investors have been ever so grateful. Greenspan's surprise Oct. 15 move triggered a broad recovery from last summer's bear market that has boosted all but the most badly battered stocks. The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 10% through Nov. 4, and the Russell 2000, an index of small-cap stocks, soared 21%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's