A Virtual Concierge At Your Service
This is one busy guy. J. Carter Brown is the director emeritus of the National Gallery of Art in Washington. He's also chairman of Ovation, a cable-TV channel devoted entirely to the arts. And then there are the 20-odd art-foundation, university, and prize boards that he sits on as a trustee or member. So Brown does tend to be on the move. During a typical week in October he zipped around the Northeast, going from Washington to New York to Pittsburgh and back to Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?