A German Role Model For Europe
Three years ago, Jurgen Schrempp was the man Germany loved to hate. The new CEO of Daimler Benz spouted scary words like "profit" and "shareholder value." He held managers accountable for their performance. And he didn't hesitate to sell or shut down any business unit that couldn't perform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's