Less Fedex For Christmas?
Is FedEx about to get whacked by the same labor woes that grounded rival United Parcel Service Inc. last year? On Nov. 9, FedEx' pilot union is threatening a work slowdown that could dent the company's ability to deliver its daily load of three million packages. The FedEx Pilots Assn. (FPA) has also asked its 3,500 members for the authority to mount a full-fledged walkout. If approved, the strike would kick off just as the busy holiday season gets under way at Thanksgiving.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?