Jules Kroll: Danger Is His Business
With his bullet-shaped head and bulldog face, Jules B. Kroll at first glance seems like a two-fisted shamus out of a Raymond Chandler or Dashiell Hammett detective yarn. It's an image Kroll has long enjoyed as he built his Kroll Associates into the country's leading private-eye agency. But over the past year, Kroll has moved far beyond the corporate investigative work for which he has become so well known.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone