How Cfs Made Bad Debts Pay So Well
William R. Bartmann has always been one for dramatic gestures. When his company, Commercial Financial Services Inc., was riding high in 1997, the Tulsa entrepreneur flew more than 2,000 employees and guests to the Caribbean for a three-day celebration. Now that CFS appears to be unraveling, he is exiting with the same sense of drama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt