Does Data General Need A Partner?By
Data General (DGN), which skidded to 7 on Aug. 31--down from 17 in early June--is back on the radar screens of investors who play the takeover game. They are betting that Data General, which has risen to 13, is being pursued by the likes of Storage Technology or Sun Microsystems. What is the logic behind this reasoning? They figure Data General is a compelling buy both on fundamentals and as takeover bait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's