A Break In The Clouds
Are we out of the woods? Equity investors seem optimistic. The market for high-quality corporate debt is reviving. Even risk premiums on emerging-market debt have fallen a bit since the Federal Reserve cut interest rates for the second time in a month on Oct 15. Investors could almost be forgiven for thinking the worst of the market gridlock is behind us. All that talk of a liquidity crunch--maybe even the fears of an economic slowdown in the U.S.--suddenly seems almost passe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts