Paul Harris Aims To Get Spruced UpBy
Ever heard of Paul Harris Stores (PAUH)? Its stock has collapsed--from 30 a year ago, to 5 1/8 by Oct. 8. Scary? Not to some players, who have snapped up shares of the Indianapolis retailer of mid-priced women's attire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day