Latin America's New Business Elite
Across Latin America, economic stress grows by the day. Brazil is battling speculators and trying to calm frightened investors who could touch off a disastrous slide in the real. In Mexico, high rates are pinching consumers as the economy slows. Depressed commodity prices are squeezing Venezuela and Chile, while gloom deepens among corporations that have seen their market value drop by half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas