How Far Left Will Europe Lean?
It was hardly the debut that business had hoped for. On Oct. 11, the leftist coalition of German Chancellor-elect Gerhard Schroder announced a tax plan so tepid as to be ineffectual. Although personal and corporate tax rates will technically fall, the drop will phase in over three agonizing years. Meanwhile, the plan closes so many business tax loopholes that companies are likely to come out losers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas