National Airlines: Eight Wings And A Prayer
For Michael J. Conway, the 53-year-old founder of startup National Airlines, nothing has ever come easily. The son of a New York City taxi driver, Conway grew up in a tough Brooklyn neighborhood where winning a street fight counted more than doing well in school. Years later, as an airline executive, he has endured more than his share of professional black eyes. But Conway always seems to get up swinging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself