A Battle Investors Can't Win
Donald A. Yacktman, a well-regarded mutual-fund manager in Chicago, is in an awkward position. As he sees it, the directors of the funds he founded are trying to throw him out, so he has launched a pre-emptive strike to oust those directors and replace them with a friendlier bunch. A special shareholder meeting is set for Nov. 24.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States