The Bets Are Big Inside The MidwayBy
Insiders at Midway Games (MWY), maker of video games for coin-operated machines and home players such as Nintendo, Sony, and Sega systems, are placing big bets on their own stock. With Midway shares at 12--down from last year's high of 26, insiders, including Chairman and CEO Neil Nicastro and Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer Harold Bach Jr., have been big buyers. Do they know something that outsiders don't?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing