`See You In Court Er, Mediation'
It was the sort of setback that used to send Anthony Capetola, a restaurateur and caterer in East Meadow, N.Y., racing to the courthouse. A customer had canceled a $60,000 wedding reception, and Capetola could only book a $30,000 reception to replace it. But Capetola, who is also a lawyer, had learned from his own case history: "It's often not worth going to a regular court because of the time involved."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis