Pitches That Are Packed With Advice
Corporate America wants YOU, the small-biz owner, and is offering free tip sheets as a lure.
Intuit's "Recipes for Success" dishes out maxims from state winners of the Small Business Administration's 1998 Small Business Person of the Year award (877 213-7477).
Visa and the Service Corps of Retired Executives offer "How to Secure Financing" and "How to Choose the Best Bank for Your Business," with advice, Web resources, and case studies (800 634-0245).
Sprint's "A Day in the Life of a Small Business Owner" offers five pages of productivity tips and quirky statistics (877 711-4485).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange