James Goodwin: This Is Ual's New Captain Speaking
It isn't every day that labor torpedoes a top exec's chances to take over the corner office. Then again, UAL, which will be 55%-owned by its unions in 2000, isn't your typical company. That's why James Goodwin, 54, is UAL's new president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards