Checking The Fall At Ivi CheckmateBy
This year's slide at IVI Checkmate (CMIV) is just one example of small-cap stocks that have been battered. From nearly 7 in June, shares of this provider of electronic payments slumped to 4 3/8 by Sept. 22. Obviously, a massive rush for the exits took place. But not everyone has given up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day