Can This Man Save Bill Clinton's Hide?
In a corner of Deputy Chief of Staff John D. Podesta's White House office sits a table piled with kitschy X-Files memorabilia. Dubbed "the shrine," it is a testament to his devotion to all things techie, from sci-fi to the arcana of encryption policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards