One Friend Clinton Can Count On: The Expansion
As Bill Clinton scrambles to keep his Presidency afloat, he can take comfort in this: The record 7 1/2-year-old economic expansion that has sustained his approval ratings--and helped convince Americans that it would be foolish to dismiss him over a sordid sex scandal--isn't likely to let him down. Indeed, unless Clinton is forced to resign or is impeached--provoking a severe crisis of confidence and policy paralysis--most economists expect the U.S. to continue to grow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy