Geraldine Laybourne: Oxygen Gets Airborne
WHEN GERALDINE LAYBOURNE RESIGNED as cable chief for Walt Disney in May, Disney amiably became a minority investor in Laybourne's multimedia venture, Oxygen Media. Now, Laybourne has landed another key partner for Oxygen, which plans to develop TV programs and other content for women and kids. On Sept. 15, America Online took an undisclosed minority stake. As part of the deal, Oxygen will get three women's sites now offered on AOL's "Women's Channel."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet