Craig Mc Caw: The Prophet Of Telecom
On a typical summer day at his corporate offices outside of Seattle, Craig O. McCaw is nowhere to be found. Instead, the reclusive billionaire who helped create the cellular industry is on his yacht, the Cellular One. His favorite spot to weigh anchor is deep in a bay called Desolation Sound, an hour north of Vancouver by seaplane. The closest town of any size is Campbell River, B.C.--a community of 28,851 that bills itself as the "Salmon Capital of the World."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy