With Democrats Defecting And Starr Reporting, Is Clinton A Goner?
Call it sin spin. On Sept. 9, Bill Clinton summoned House Democrats to a White House pep talk designed to spike speculation about impeachment. On the surface, the results were felicitous. After another of his sequential apologies for moral malfeasance, the beleaguered President got Democratic leaders to face the cameras and intone that impeachment talk was premature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day